Lab in a Box
Our self-contained labs are ready to support your tissue culture program within a small but powerful configuration.
All labs come complete with HVAC and utility hookups along with all required equipment such as laminar flow hoods, autoclaves, and rack space for storage.
Rapid Ramp Up
Portable labs are made to order and are typically delivered within 6-8 weeks of placing a deposit.
- Whether building a permanent Tissue Culture lab in a facility, or having a need to clean mother plant stock prior to migration into a permanent production facility – a portable lab solution may be the right fit for customer’s needs
- We have developed a ‘Lab in a Box’ for our clients – utilizing a 10’ x 40’ shipping container housing all equipment required to perform Tissue Culture processes at a facility.
- For customers with multiple licenses and cultivation sites, a portable lab may be the ideal solution.
- Portable labs can be used to clean mother plant stock while a permanent facility is being constructed, then moved to an alternate site to perform the same activities once the mother plant stock has been moved into the facility.
- Portable labs can be extended and connected to provide greater capacity to generate and store Clean Cultured™ clones – ideal for customers with limited interior space or lengthy local permit and construction requirements.
Keep or Return
- We ship the container to customers, ready to install equipment, connect to utilities and start your Tissue Culture processes.